Always wanted to join a tour through the garden? This summer we offer guided tours every Thursday in July and August at 4 PM.
Enjoy the stories of our experiences tour guides, the unique plant collection, the breeze through the monumental Hortus trees and summer flowering bulbs. Costs: 4 euros plus the usual entrace fee. Purchase a ticket for the guided tour.
How does joing a tour work?
- Purchase a ticket for the guided tour on the Thursday of your choice.
- Optional: Purchase a ticket to enter the garden. You can also purchase a ticket at the entrace on the day of the tour or enter the garden with your Museum Card or Hortus Friend card.
- When it's nearing 4 PM, head to the Wintergarden (large entrace glasshouse) The tour will start there.
- Find your tour guide. They will be waiting in the Wintergarden until everyone who signed up is there.
- Enjoy the tour and our beautiful garden!
Really loved the tour and want to see more? You can book a (personalized) tour with many of our experience tour guides. E-mail our back office for more information or visit our webpage on group visits.